Joined the club with new '13

Agjake11

Reaction score
Sold the 6.0 last sunday and was looking around at used 2011+ trucks but didnt want an xl or xlt former rental truck or a KR with 80 to 100K on it for the prices around here and found a nice new xlt premium. went and drove it and then came home with it last wed.

Already had to put it to work and got it nice an dirty the next day so i dont have any pics of it clean. Really enjoying the mileage and features it has even being an xlt but do miss the power. cant beat the 6 cupholder console and the ride.

Trip in wasnt as bad as the way out
null_zpsef45a958.jpg

null_zps47722339.jpg

Agjake11

Reaction score
Needs tint ASAP and weathertechs since I've already messed up the carpet mats. Looking for a toolbox and probably ford remote start/alarm. And seeing about putting my subs back in but not sure I want a new radio already. Need to make it so I can use it for work first then it'll probably get 2.5" lift and wheels and tires. Had to use 4x4 to back off those mats since the tires were caked and just slid. Maybe some ptm handles also and ditch the key cylinders again.

Agjake11

Reaction score
hmm looks interesting but sounds like you have to add the security system also so its around 600-700. need to talk to the dealer and see what he can do but couldnt get locked out with it.

6.0Dually

Reaction score
Definitely jealous, I just sold mine two weeks ago also. Was looking to get the same thing as you but my credit wasnt having it. Had to settle for a 2013 f150 instead.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
What is remote remote access? My lariat came with the key start is their anything extra with remote access?

its full key control with an app from your phone, with some other auto stuff built in i beieve.

Agjake11

Reaction score
50/yr for the service and the system with alarm is going to be under 600 installed. Pretty sure it'll be going on mine plus it's not much more then adding 2 key fobs with remote start and no alarm

Latest posts

Members online