Jomax's 2017 Daily Driver "build"

buckley.vernon

Reaction score

Small update. I park in parking garages all of the time, got sick of hitting the antenna. Found a stubby antenna while I was at Ford. Not too bad for $20.00

The flash made the paint look really bad, it’s just dust. Got to love the desert.
8d0ccd2fbf2dccaad9f334b0f964c0ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@JOMAX, I consider my antenna my height gauge ... if it hits, I know to look up before I go any further! It makes for a good reminder.

Not to mention it makes everyone else jerk their head around to see if I am running my truck cab into the roof of the garage, which makes me laugh a little. “Yes my truck is bigger than yours... stock. No need for those big ass tires and lift kit!” LOL!

Oh... and I really like your new ride. Black on Black is Sweet!

Jomax

Reaction score
@JOMAX, I consider my antenna my height gauge ... if it hits, I know to look up before I go any further! It makes for a good reminder.

Not to mention it makes everyone else jerk their head around to see if I am running my truck cab into the roof of the garage, which makes me laugh a little. “Yes my truck is bigger than yours... stock. No need for those big ass tires and lift kit!” LOL!

Oh... and I really like your new ride. Black on Black is Sweet!

99.9% of parking garages will hit the antenna. It gets annoying real quick. Plus it’s embarrassing for me at least. I pick up execs quite often from airports and you can imagine at LAX, with the antenna it hits probably 50+ times in one trip.

I measured my truck and it’s at 6ft5in. Whenever I go to a new garage rated at 6ft6in. Sunroof is open and I’m looking.

Jomax

Reaction score
What about reception Jomax?

Sent from where I am

I’m still getting HD fm and it’s clear. But I’m in the city and I never use the radio. I run music off my my phone or Sirius XM.

FordPSD64

Reaction score

99.9% of parking garages will hit the antenna. It gets annoying real quick. Plus it’s embarrassing for me at least. I pick up execs quite often from airports and you can imagine at LAX, with the antenna it hits probably 50+ times in one trip.

I measured my truck and it’s at 6ft5in. Whenever I go to a new garage rated at 6ft6in. Sunroof is open and I’m looking.

That’s why I got a stubby. Used to scare the **** out of myself when I would park my truck in the garage and it would catch on the garage door and then fling back and forth lol

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
I’m still getting HD fm and it’s clear. But I’m in the city and I never use the radio. I run music off my my phone or Sirius XM.

How is the No Limit intercooler?Still waiting on the write up.Did you return it?I still get the DTC, every time I tow with it.I Erase it and continue on.

Jomax

Reaction score

How is the No Limit intercooler?Still waiting on the write up.Did you return it?I still get the DTC, every time I tow with it.I Erase it and continue on.

Currently in a friends truck lol. He gave me his IC to put in my 2015. Sootie is sending me a stock one so I can get it back, then install it in my truck.

I know for my buddy, it doesn’t trip a DTC.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Currently in a friends truck lol. He gave me his IC to put in my 2015. Sootie is sending me a stock one so I can get it back, then install it in my truck.

I know for my buddy, it doesn’t trip a DTC.

nice!

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Just finished with forscan.

Added the Shelby 350 start up screen
d12dac019fbae2f99423f1e8ab10944d.jpg

Adjusted my tire size to make the speedo correct again. I was able to use the factory tire size in the computer 245 75 R17. It’s dead on accurate with my tires.

-Enabled Bambi mode

-disabled the gps lockout so I can add destinations while driving

-disabled the double honk when I get out of the truck with the key fob in my pocket and the truck running

-enabled police mode

I love forscan!

what is the purpose of the shelby screen? and what does police mode do again?

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
So small update I guess.. truck has 7,000miles. Need to tune it bad.. lol

8462cbedab04cd4e01fcb9ec65eb9683.jpg

Latest posts

Members online