Junking the VGT, going with a S362

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Well there are no 90 degree fittings for this fuel system, its a banjo bolt on the rears of the head. So there is no clearance issues, ill get some pictures up later this evening to show you what I am talking about. My buddy that made the kit put it on an engine that was out of the truck at the time so the pictures will give ya an, "a ha!" moment.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
AA26169A-04E8-4303-9B47-5E4910944AA7_zpscjke3f1k.jpg

ECFB50B0-AA68-44D0-95EA-0BE7B249AAF0_zpswoxtvspm.jpg

AFE6B6F5-FE67-4EF9-8DCE-F941AEDEDDC0_zpsvmxdluku.jpg

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Well I got the truck running last week and holy crap, the truck is a new animal, sounds much better, spools great! Nate Windrunners tunes were right on spot, I don't have an exhaunt probe in yet so no egt reviews yet. I used to only be able to hit 24 pounds of boost, now I can hit 34 in a street tune, lag is very minimal. Haven't switched it to extreme tune yet. Very pleased!

Mdub707

Reaction score
My CED setup clears my banjos on the back of the head, but I know my buddy had issues with clearance for his RR (unsure of what brand).

I did 495rwhp with the S362/68/.83 divided housing with Matt's up-pipes. Tuning was ********** Extreme-X and PHP Atlas 40 FICM tuning. Stock injectors, AFE stage 1 intake, stock intake manifold. There is zero fuel left over to clean up, clean as a whistle at WOT. I have video posted here in my review thread.

I HIGHLY recommend the FICM tuning, it will make spool up that much quicker and easier to drive those non VGT's. Noticeable difference for sure.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Everything should clear banjos.. It's the 90* elbows that take up way more space.. They aren't necessary but they do flow better than a banjo

swinky

Reaction score
My kit clears my 90s pretty good and it's a cheap ass rr from pse (garbage)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

matt92idi

Reaction score
No my CED pipes didn't clear for my rr. Id be curious about how well those up pipes hold up. I know he doesn't purge his welds so thats a downside there explaining why he welds Both the inside and outside of his t4 flanges.

Mdub707

Reaction score
No my CED pipes didn't clear for my rr. Id be curious about how well those up pipes hold up. I know he doesn't purge his welds so thats a downside there explaining why he welds Both the inside and outside of his t4 flanges.

Matt was made aware of his up-pipes not clearing the 90*'s, pretty sure he can build some that will as long as you let him know when ordering.

matt92idi

Reaction score
Yeah I wish I had said something when I ordered mine but I didn't think about it at the time it was close without the dent but a little clearance never hurts

Latest posts

Members online