Just a little bit lower now

redracer62

Reaction score
that thing looks sweet! thats what im planning to do with mine. did you have to do anything with the front drive shaft?

eric.davis

Reaction score
I think the truck should be dubbed "the black mamba"
Looks good though Dustin. I'm still waiting for my 5.4 springs to settle. I'm 1/2" higher in the front measuring 38" from ground to center wheel well in rear.

colonyofdrones

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Good lookin' ride. I saw the hitch is still there. Do you still tow with this truck?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
You definitely didn't remove the main leaf in the rear. Did you pull the bottom overload leaf or one of the middle ones? How much did it change the ride? I have been thinking of removing a few leafs in the rear and using the air bags to keep the load capacity up.

Truck looks awesome, For being a lowered ford.

Bottom overload is what i took out. ride is better without for sure, and i have air bags to put on it, "incase" i tow LOL

Dang! Slung low now... looks good man. I kinda like the vent.... stands out now.

The vent is growing on me

Looks a lot better. Just too bad its a LB. What's your wheel gap measurements ?

Ill check tomorrow
thanks buddy
Man that looks clean and long. Can't wait to see it at the dyno day in loveland on the 15th.

Cool, looking forward to meeting you.
Very nice!!! Did you pick up any fuel MPG allong with the lower ride stance???
no clue LOL
It's not my style, but it looks like you did a good job on it. My favorite look was when you had the 6" with 37s, but its your truck an as long as you like it

i dont miss it other than the looks... but it was a good look. Im missing black wheels tho.

that thing looks sweet! thats what im planning to do with mine. did you have to do anything with the front drive shaft?
no its good
Good lookin' ride. I saw the hitch is still there. Do you still tow with this truck?

UMMM.... i 4000 lb boat is about it... im thinking about ditching the hitch, my wife has a yukon now that will pull the boat, and i hate the way the hitch looks, only reason its been on this long is sled pulling

I'd say the only thing it tows is a sled lol

exactly LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
take hitch off, remove wiring, replace hitch for pulls only, thats what i did when i had a roll pan.

badges..... need a better look but im questioning them at this exact moment. i know how tough those bastards are to guess on, gotta assume the best and expect to change, thats what ive been doing.

colonyofdrones

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Couldn't you guys just have multiple sets of vents and paint them all different ways? Then you could swap them out regularly. Or do ya'll already do that?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
take hitch off, remove wiring, replace hitch for pulls only, thats what i did when i had a roll pan.

badges..... need a better look but im questioning them at this exact moment. i know how tough those bastards are to guess on, gotta assume the best and expect to change, thats what ive been doing.

I wanted a darker gray, still might do that... These ones are pretty ***ed from being painted about 6 times now... so no close ups
You ***kers and your damn fender vent badges. Lol

Im not a huge fan honestly wish they didnt have these big ass holes in the fender...

Couldn't you guys just have multiple sets of vents and paint them all different ways? Then you could swap them out regularly. Or do ya'll already do that?

not bad to change, i just have the one set, but they have been painted... ALOT lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

i do and am buying more as we speak. even though im pretty happy with how mine turned out.

Latest posts

Members online