Just purchased a set HID HL

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
Well, I screwed up the online order and called in to have it corrected. They killed the old and made a new one with the PSA discount. Seems good So far, if the could have had same day shipping arrival LOL I would have been happier. But I'll keep you all posted, and maybe do an install ( w/ pics ) on a new thread.

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
OK, So the kit is incredibly simple to use. Plug and play... didn't take me 30 minutes. Only thing that threw me for a loop was the how to plug the headlight into the housing. Bout 5 minutes of head scratching and I figured it out. Great lights, and so far they have fired every time I flipped the switch. I'll post some pics when I get them cleaned up. Awesome kit, I will definitely be purchasing the fogs and tails (reverse) lights later on. Fast shipping and great to deal with. Thanks Todd ( at least I think that's who I ordered from, might have been Trevor??? Sorry! )

retrosolutions

Reaction score
OK, So the kit is incredibly simple to use. Plug and play... didn't take me 30 minutes. Only thing that threw me for a loop was the how to plug the headlight into the housing. Bout 5 minutes of head scratching and I figured it out. Great lights, and so far they have fired every time I flipped the switch. I'll post some pics when I get them cleaned up. Awesome kit, I will definitely be purchasing the fogs and tails (reverse) lights later on. Fast shipping and great to deal with. Thanks Todd ( at least I think that's who I ordered from, might have been Trevor??? Sorry! )

Thanks for the order and the feedback bud, much appreciated!