Katzskin leather install

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
You can get eagle eyes for under 200 shipped. I ran them with no issues on my old truck.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Here is the back seat. Almost all the wrinkles are gone. Crazy how these things draw up.

2011-08-05_17-38-25_228.jpg

jdgleason

Reaction score
Wow that looks awesome buddy! Dang that thing is a whole new truck! I bet you love driving it now! PS... you should get your lights put in, sir.... :poke: wouldnt want me to get mine put in first :D the race is on! LOL

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Thanks! One of the nicest 05s around here for sure I hope?

I gotta get in gear!! Maybe this weekend...

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Those are nice quality covers, looks nice! I anyone finds a set of 2011 KR seats with the a/c in them, my seats can be yours. They are KR also.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I like the inside of your truck PTSuperD! Because it looks like mine!

Ive embraced the authentic-imitation burlwood in 1st gen SD interiors(not counting the 05+dashes). I would like to get some seatcovers made that would match the bolsters to the wood accents and then leave the centers of the seats tan.

Whoever said they dont like tan, I have to vehemently disagree! My truck is the first tan interior I ever had and now I prefer it. Grey is dingey and feels utility. Tan and brown are more comforting. Then there's the black/piano black harley interiors:evil

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Thanks man. Maybe its because Im old school but I've always thought the tan looks classy / refined.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
looks good gare, my seats are a bit trashed from the little ones, im thinking about going this route. was it alot easier with the hog ring pliers?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Piece of cake once we had the hog ring pliers and new uncrimped hog rings. You could definitely handle it .

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Only bad thing is...Im sitting on the beach typing this. Truckless. Too scared to bring my truck. Too nice....lol

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thanks man. Maybe its because Im old school but I've always thought the tan looks classy / refined.

It does, thats why!! Its supple feeling. I looove the wood crap they put in the lariats. Even have pillar covers/gauge pod that match them. Changed the whole look inside the truck! Trying to get an overhead console that is that finish too for some extra gauges.

Latest posts

Members online