Kem 345

Johnny77Mutt

Reaction score
How smokey are all these tunes? I just want something for daily driving with no smoke and extra power to tow heavy. I run the H&S HD on mild most of the time and wild sometimes for the mileage. I was thinking of getting a custom 210 or 250 for towing. I also have a manual zf6 if it makes a difference.

Johnny77Mutt

Reaction score
Yeah the egts would most likely get out of hand going up some grades. I should be fine with a 250 though. Do they customize the full sd card like they do with the $75 tunes? If they dont I would probably be better off getting one or two custom tunes instead of the card since there is no shift on the fly anyway.

patrickke

Reaction score
Yeah the egts would most likely get out of hand going up some grades. I should be fine with a 250 though. Do they customize the full sd card like they do with the $75 tunes? If they dont I would probably be better off getting one or two custom tunes instead of the card since there is no shift on the fly anyway.

They will be custom tuned to your truck

Johnny77Mutt

Reaction score
The only thing I dont understand is why the 345 tune is $250, but that tune along with 6 more is only $300, unless its just a heck of a deal.

patrickke

Reaction score
They are two different tuning platforms SCT is much more involved (along with it taking much more time to format) and the H&S we use our own software

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.