Keypad Entry Code

psd1011

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to locate this without going to the dealer?
I didnt get the code with the sale of the truck.

Thanks

BlueOx

Reaction score
It's a pain but it should be located on a sticker behind the dash on the firewall. Easiest way I've found to be able to retrieve it is to use a camera phone and stick your arm up under the dash and start taking pics lol

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

VanoFord

Reaction score
It's a pain but it should be located on a sticker behind the dash on the firewall. Easiest way I've found to be able to retrieve it is to use a camera phone and stick your arm up under the dash and start taking pics lol

do you have an approximate location I could start from? Also, I thought i read that the code is behind the fuse box. can any one confirm this before I pull mine? thanks! sub'd

BlueOx

Reaction score
Mine was almost directly behind the radio but a tad bit lower. But that was on my 6.0 lol

vr6dub

Reaction score
My code was on the backside of the fused panel that's located in the passenger kick panel. You will have to either disconnect a few connectors or unbolt it so you can move it enough to see 2 white stickers on the back of this module. I think it was the sticker in the middle for mine but it's a five digit code that's kind of hidden with other numbers.

Least that's where it is on my 08 250

VanoFord

Reaction score
My code was on the backside of the fused panel that's located in the passenger kick panel. You will have to either disconnect a few connectors or unbolt it so you can move it enough to see 2 white stickers on the back of this module. I think it was the sticker in the middle for mine but it's a five digit code that's kind of hidden with other numbers.

Least that's where it is on my 08 250

i will confirm/deny this same location on my 08 F350 this afternoon. thanks!

Latest posts

Members online