Kicker Hideaway Sub Installation Questions

Reaction score
I have a Kicker Hideaway sub that I installed in my 2016 F150 XLT (non Sony 7 speaker) that I would like to install now in my 2017 F350. On the F150 it was REALLY an easy install as there was a factory sub connector already back there on all trucks with the 7 speaker set up. You just had to wire an old Ford window connector to the sub, connect it to the factory connection and turn on with Forscan. However, there is no connector on my truck so i am looking for wiring information for my F350.

My F350 does have the 7 Speaker set up with Navigation/touch screen Sync 3, but does not have the factory Sony sub. I am planning on installing the Hideaway sub that has a built in amp, on the drivers side of the truck behind the rear passenger seat. I was wondering if anyone knows A)The location of the closest wiring to that location, B)What are the color of the wires I will need to tie into to make the sub work correctly (power, ground, speaker wire, etc.). I am not big into car/truck audio, so any help would be much appreciated!

Latest posts

Members online