Kill switch?

bretferd

Reaction score
So... There is a lot of superdutys(mainly 6.0s) getting stolen where I live. They steal them and take them to Miami to a chop shop.

I was wondering what wire(figured maybe something on the ficm) that I could cut and put an on/off switch on? Hide the switch somewhere so that someone won't be able to get it running.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Get full coverage ins.

Car thieves do research just like everyone else here. You install something, especially something/some idea publicly found on the interwebs and they will know a work around.

good luck

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Get full coverage ins.

Car thieves do research just like everyone else here. You install something, especially something/some idea publicly found on the interwebs and they will know a work around.

good luck
Good point, but i feel like a thief isnt gonna want nor have the time to get jn the truck, pop the hood(assuming you hid the switch in a really good spot) and trace wires to the FICM to get around the switch. Its not worth his time

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Good point, but i feel like a thief isnt gonna want nor have the time to get jn the truck, pop the hood(assuming you hid the switch in a really good spot) and trace wires to the FICM to get around the switch. Its not worth his time

I agree. They want to be in the truck and gone in the time it would take to do that.

bretferd

Reaction score
Yes I have full coverage insurance.

I was thinking that they wouldn't take the time to look for the switch also.

That ravelco is a little expensive.

Wiring manual, Oh man that doesn't sound fun. lol

swinky

Reaction score
Well us 6.0 guys have them by the balls considering it most likely won't start anyway.

There's that plug that runs along the passenger fender that would be easy to splice into.

Latest posts

Members online