Kind of underrepresented @ DPC

BK39

Reaction score
I don't see how a 500hp truck is going to compete with the 1000+ hp trucks. It just doesn't sound very realistic. Drag race, sled pull.............:flush:

ckrueg

Reaction score
Where the hell have you been buddy? It's the only thing I look forward to in real diesel performance besides April 30th for the ndrha world finals
Apparently under a rock lol. Just looked it up, stands for ultimate call out challenge? Kinda like dpc but way better?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
The black stock turbo 6.7 is being built. When he entered, he thought they were going to do the emissions compliant rule. They announced they weren't going to do that after he had sent in his info. Not sure what the build is, but it's not stock.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The black stock turbo 6.7 is being built. When he entered, he thought they were going to do the emissions compliant rule. They announced they weren't going to do that after he had sent in his info. Not sure what the build is, but it's not stock.

then he needs to call me. LOL

jester2011

Reaction score
Did I miss one or are we a bit lacking at DPC this year?
http://www.trucktrend.com/features/1601-2016-diesel-power-challenge-voting/

A couple basically stock '15s?

What am I missing?
I don't think the Ford camp is s lacking. I do believe that the drivers of some of the trucks might not be big names in the Diesel community but, we will do our best if voted in. My truck has been built with quality parts from knowledgeable guys. Well I helped to so we'll have to deduct a few knowledge pionts for that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
*** diesel power...

stock turbo 2015's? my goodness...

and what is Beech doing in there again?

Cool to see a couple girls in it tho...looks like LB7Katie is in the voting?
I was wondering the same thing. I thought that was against the rules.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

jester2011

Reaction score
*** diesel power...

stock turbo 2015's? my goodness...

and what is Beech doing in there again?

Cool to see a couple girls in it tho...looks like LB7Katie is in the voting?
Not sure what's up with Wes I guess different truck? And for some of us to get our name out there to someday get to the UCC level we have to start somewhere. So DPC is that event for me. Along with many to come after. I get DPC is getting to be a joke but, like I said it's a start.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online