King Ranch Grill

Big_Mack

Reaction score
Has anybody PTM the long horizontal bars on a king ranch grill and painted the [ ] bars to match the bumper?

Looking for ideas for KR grille just dont know what parts to paint which color....

I have a blue jean and caribou KR

thanks.

ftast350

Reaction score
Haven't seen it but just trying to picture it think it would look pretty nice!

Kustom4x4

Reaction score
Not exactly like you want but here's a idea
965B4F9F-6EEF-4952-85C0-CBE9274EF2ED.png

E2A8F8BE-06B1-46A5-ADEE-53ECABAB8593.png

T korkle

Reaction score
I copied off @masterpierce truck kinda. He helped me out a bunch and pointed me in the right directions

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 121

packin45

Reaction score
I copied off @masterpierce truck kinda. He helped me out a bunch and pointed me in the right directions

IMO the headlights are ruining the look of this truck. There's just so much chrome and weird lines that need tamed down with some paint to fit "the look" once again this is my opinion. This thread, however, is about the grille and this one looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone

T korkle

Reaction score
I really wanted to ptm the heads but just never did it. I'm totally against running the hids wifh projectors. Tried every set of hid I could get my hands on in two differnt other trucks and they always failed in a couple months. Always at least one bad ballast or bulb. so that left the only option to paint the heads and leave the buckets chrome for regular bulbs. I've seen them done like that and don't care for the look. So that put me back at square one! I agree it would look better but Ill never mess with hids again

T korkle

Reaction score
Here's blue and grey. I really like the way this front end is set up. May help to picture blue and caribou better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 112

Pstrke96

Reaction score
I really wanted to ptm the heads but just never did it. I'm totally against running the hids wifh projectors. Tried every set of hid I could get my hands on in two differnt other trucks and they always failed in a couple months. Always at least one bad ballast or bulb. so that left the only option to paint the heads and leave the buckets chrome for regular bulbs. I've seen them done like that and don't care for the look. So that put me back at square one! I agree it would look better but Ill never mess with hids again

My led's from josh at the diesel cartel are still working great if that's an option for you

T korkle

Reaction score
Well....I've been that route too. I bought some a few months ago from a forum member. (Don't even remeber if it was this forum or another one). I loved the look and how they complimented my light bar color. Worked great for a few weeks and then started to flicker. The fogs went first. Then passenger head. So I took them out and trashed them. Also I don't think I could run the LEDs behind projectors? So again Id be in same position with chrome buckets. I haven't tried Josh's LEDs yet. Maybe next truck I will.

Latest posts

Members online