king ranch leather

smokinstroker

Reaction score
what is everyone using on their seats to keep them conditioned.

i use the king ranch stuff from ford right now, but it seems like they lighten up pretty quick after applying it and it doesn't last to long.

anyone else used something different?

jkidd_39

Reaction score
Anything water based. Do not use lexol. It's oil based. Will stain the seats. I use this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330539657.667298.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330539657.667298.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 69

smokinstroker

Reaction score
anybody have before and after pics?

im looking for something that wont dry it out. my sides are starting to lighten quite a bit.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
im being told to wipe it down with no tear baby shampoo and water than go back and condition? this is supposed to help bring em back. any ideaS?

jkidd_39

Reaction score
im being told to wipe it down with no tear baby shampoo and water than go back and condition? this is supposed to help bring em back. any ideaS?

That should just clean the surface. Then you can go condition them.

One little trick I found was apply your conditioner with a rubber glove. Then you don't waste conditioner soaking it into your application rag.

I leave mine on for 10 minutes then wip it off with an old tshirt.

Extended Power

Reaction score
I wash the seats first, then use the ford conditioner while wearing surgical gloves. Just squirt the conditioner right into you hands and work it into the seats.
Works since 2003...my seats still look brand new.

The biggest mistake people make is wearing shorts or no shirt in hot weather...the body sweat stains the seats, and it don't come out...and it looks absolutely gross.

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
What is "Ford Conditioner" Lexol?

I wash the seats first, then use the ford conditioner while wearing surgical gloves. Just squirt the conditioner right into you hands and work it into the seats.
Works since 2003...my seats still look brand new.

The biggest mistake people make is wearing shorts or no shirt in hot weather...the body sweat stains the seats, and it don't come out...and it looks absolutely gross.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
the stuff Adam posted up is what you want, you can buy it at ford, its called the king ranch conditioner. if you want to save a few bucks, go to car quest or napa and order

duragloss 221 (small bottle)
duragloss 222 (big bottle)

its the exact same thing as the king ranch conditioner without the special bottle

Abrannan19

Reaction score
the stuff Adam posted up is what you want, you can buy it at ford, its called the king ranch conditioner. if you want to save a few bucks, go to car quest or napa and order

duragloss 221 (small bottle)
duragloss 222 (big bottle)

its the exact same thing as the king ranch conditioner without the special bottle

Yep I buy mine offline it's a lot cheaper then the KR brand and the 221/222 conditioner look and smell exactly the same as the KR brand.

Latest posts

Members online