king steering stabilizer

04cr450

Reaction score
All i have to say is.. well worth the wait on this quality product. Thanks mike and jeff at NL in getting this to me.. night and day difference on how the steering feels. This shock is a monster and i did not expect it to look and perform like this.
I thought my fox shocks were great--- now i think they are the quality standard of oem lol... i'll have kings all around the truck shortly here.
Don't go cheap or even mid grade, just go straight to King, its worth it.

04cr450

Reaction score
I will take a picture tomorrow when I get home from work. Between excitement of the drive ability outcome of the truck and the abundant no ac calls that are flowing in, it didn't cross my mind to take a picture.

Jomax

Reaction score
Man. Had my stocksr go out and needed a replacement ASAP. Four wheel parts had a fox steering stabilizer locally, so I went with it. So far I have 500 miles on it, and it's way better then stock. Now I'm curious about the king... gee thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powderhound

Reaction score
All i have to say is.. well worth the wait on this quality product. Thanks mike and jeff at NL in getting this to me.. night and day difference on how the steering feels. This shock is a monster and i did not expect it to look and perform like this.
I thought my fox shocks were great--- now i think they are the quality standard of oem lol... i'll have kings all around the truck shortly here.
Don't go cheap or even mid grade, just go straight to King, its worth it.

Well you have that "junky" fox steering stabaizer you pulled off still?
Wanna sell it to me?

Bfazona

Reaction score
I can't believe the King has a significant improvement over the Fox stabilizer. I have a Fox on mine and it does just fine. Besides, it matches the 2.0s around the four corners of the truck as well.

04cr450

Reaction score
I have them I just can't get them to load on the army here for some reason. I actually had to take it back off as the pressed in sidea of the shock was rubbing against the steering at full lock. I need to call king and get another pressed in fitting? Not sure what to do. The steering though with this shock on there is totally different. It feels "forgiving/sponge like" over bumps in the road especially bridge/over pass joints.

Powderhound

Reaction score
I have them I just can't get them to load on the army here for some reason. I actually had to take it back off as the pressed in sidea of the shock was rubbing against the steering at full lock. I need to call king and get another pressed in fitting? Not sure what to do. The steering though with this shock on there is totally different. It feels "forgiving/sponge like" over bumps in the road especially bridge/over pass joints.

So ya want to sell me that used fox stabilizer now?

Latest posts

Members online