• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Kingpin Dana 60 & Sterling Axles

Krause

Reaction score
A set of OBS axles, Kingpin Dana 60 and matching sterling 10.25 rear, 4.10 gears. These are out of a 1990 truck with 150 000 miles on it, I have since put another 10 000 miles since they have been in my truck.

Both axles are functional and work (they are currently in the truck, just completed a roadtrip), however they could probably use a freshening up.

Rear has new brakes (raybestos), drums, and wheel seals 5000 miles ago. Comes complete Drum to Drum.

Front has new brakes about 7500 miles ago, calipers and rotors (front has a mix and match of brands, whatever was available at the parts store the day I did it). Comes complete rotor to rotor, along with all the OBS steering linkages, track bar bracket and drop plate, Drivers side bottom U-bolt plate, and steering stabilizers (hydro from skyjacker, they probly dont really do anything anymore..).

Axles also come with a set of lugnuts, they are in rough shape but will get the wheels attached, may be able to dig up the original lugnuts as well.

These are located in Hershey, PA, I may be able to and meet halfway somewhere reasonable, but no guarantees. Have a shop crane to load into truck so you wont need a gaggle of friends to lift them.

Price is 850 for both and everything I have for them, shocks not included.

These are currently in a truck and will be removed in about 2 weeks. Anyone interested will not be able to obtain them until about July 20th.

Also have a 5" Sky RSK kit that I will include for another 150$ (1000$ total). Does not have to go with axles but would be great if it did.

Also selling wheels and tires for these axles if interested, MT classic locks and 37" toyo MT/s: Linky:
http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52983

Pics:

Sale1_zpsb982acfd.png

Sale2_zpsb7903c2b.png

Sale3_zpse1030d67.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.