Ladies and gentlemen.....SXLCHOCLAT

imelmo

Reaction score
c37d71a58756bbde2f4cfca835d66b2c.jpg

Finally a pic where the truck AND the tires are shiny!

Is that the servant's quarters in the background?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Its Kodiak Brown. I'll see if I cant get actual code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Garret, this truck is sick man. Nicely Done. Forgive me for not reading all 49 pages, is anything done to it fuel/turbo/motor/trans wise?

Fall Guy

Reaction score
I looked through the thread & didn't see anything on the tail lights. Are they tinted with a smoked film?

Also do you have a link to the led's you put in them?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Garret, this truck is sick man. Nicely Done. Forgive me for not reading all 49 pages, is anything done to it fuel/turbo/motor/trans wise?

Right now it just has the basics. Minimaxx with tuning, No Limit EGR ******, No Limit Stage 2 intake, No Limit IC, HS cold side Pipe, full 5" stainless Flo Pro exhaust etc.

In the next two weeks Its getting a 15 turbo retrofit kit with full pipe upgrade from Midwest, a 66/70 from Barder, and a new 15 hpfp from ford. Tuning will get a tweak also.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I looked through the thread & didn't see anything on the tail lights. Are they tinted with a smoked film?

Also do you have a link to the led's you put in them?

I bought the pair of ebay for like 79 bucks. Lol. They arent oem but Im very happy with the quality and how they are holding up.

The bulbs came from Retro Solutions who is a vendor here. Shoot him a pm and he can fix you up.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
if you put recon tail lights on that thing Im gonna kick you in the head, even painted they look like ass

Haha. This is the struggle. Seen a few that I like...and a bunch I didnt.

Prolly just roll whats on there.

TyCorr

Reaction score
They look good if its not done by a guy in a realtree hat and hollister jeans in his garage.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Right now it just has the basics. Minimaxx with tuning, No Limit EGR ******, No Limit Stage 2 intake, No Limit IC, HS cold side Pipe, full 5" stainless Flo Pro exhaust etc.

In the next two weeks Its getting a 15 turbo retrofit kit with full pipe upgrade from Midwest, a 66/70 from Barder, and a new 15 hpfp from ford. Tuning will get a tweak also.

Nice! Didn't want a 369?

Latest posts

Members online