Lafayette, In area gtg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
2 things. I said I wasn't driving 2 hours to eat hootersLOL, and all my weekends are now shot cause of my new purchase :fordoval:

Heavyfoot

Reaction score
New here guys....is it a forum meeting of whoever is in the area?
Just picked mine up recently and been lurking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Welcome to the army.

yes, anyone who wants to show up is more than welcome.
Just meeting at hooters and grabbing a late lunch and meet some of the newer faces.

a few of us belong to the Illiana Strokers, from the org, and we figured to open up the gtg to multiple forums to see who's interested in meeting with fellow powerstroke guys

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
Real good chance I'm gonna be there. It'll be good to meet some of you guys since I didn't meet anyone at Scheid. At least I don't think :blitzed: LOL

Slate

Reaction score
It looks like we are seeing a little more interest than usual. I hope we see everyone out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Sounds good.
I talked with Romesburg and he might make it, he will have some Pennsylvania guys up that weekend, depending on when they leave is if he can make it.

Also, have you seen a black OBS lifted 8-10" rolling on chrome 20s and 37s ? I saw it last week when I had to drive through campus

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
Sounds good. Yeah it's one of my buddies. He's from Lebanon. All original paint sitting on 22" AF independence. The cleanest obs I've ever seen

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Looks like a pretty clean truck. I wouldn't trust the Asian drivers up here with a clean truck like that.
That's why I made a bumper on my E99 back when I was there

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
It's a gorgeous truck. No rust at all. It would make me nervous too. I'll see if he wants to come out on the 8th.

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
Unfortunately not gonna be able to make it. Buddies grandfather died and I had to make the trip home for the funeral this afternoon. Hopefully we can have another one soon