• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Late 99 F350 Ext Cab Sb 4X4 7.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinjracing

Reaction score
As the title said Late 99 F350 Ext Cab Sb 4X4 7.3 with 281.XXX miles For Sale.

The Good :

John Woods trans with less then 10,000 miles on it. I have Receipt and I helped install. 6 position Chip, AFE intake, 4" exhaust I think Its a MBRP, Auto Meter gages (Trans Temp, EGT, Boost, And Low oil PSI), Newer Brake Calipers all the way around, Newer glow Plugs, New starter last week, New GPR from napa last week, And the Batteries are about a year old. I'm sure there's more but I can't think of it right now.

The Bad:

Normal NWI Rust, The back Ext cab doors don't want to open?? they were never really used (haven't had time to mess with). The EGT don't read right wiggles back and forth ( think its the probe), The Limiting washer is missing on the chip dial so it has like 12 poisions right now, I don't know the tunes on chip was in the truck when the PO got it, drivers the seat has a tare, and the truck Just has normal ware and tare.

With that said It runs and drives good. Ive been driving it for about a two weeks now almost every day to work witch is a 80 mile round trip. I'm really starting to like this truck too much. But it needs to go. To many toys in the toy box.

I'm asking $6500 OBO

Thanks JJ

Located In Michingan City, IN 46360

Attachments

• 2yna7eda.jpg
    2yna7eda.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 204
  • unyra6e2.jpg
    unyra6e2.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 178
  • e4uby2yr.jpg
    e4uby2yr.jpg