Layman's terms for class A license

Atsah

Reaction score
I was planning on using insurance and a private bonding agency at first to cover some little bumps if they occur I am in the planning phase right now I just want every t crossed and i dotted. Maine is not to strict unless I plan on using the highways versus back roads all the time I may just but a website on tailgate and the name on the door or window may be a alternative. Overall it seems they nickel and dime you at every stage now from a select few being irresponsible in the past ruining for everyone else.

Yup... I quit doing all of it because with everything that you need to pay for and not counting one major truck breakdown, it just wasn't worth it for me..

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
If becomes to the point of I build sell it when it is right move on to some other venture in business. It will be that type of reality I will do it move on to something else.

german154

Reaction score
For Maine plates it is commercial 6 months with 6 month inspection terms something like that that are ridiculously expensive will I get scolded for missing dpf or egr components that were stolen in the city.[/QUOTE]

I can't speak for maine but I do know here in PA on all our commercial vehicles, whether it be a cdl required vehicle or not, it is highly frowned on to eliminate any emmisions. The company I'm with right now, instead of doing an egr delete on our 6.0 f550 trucks when problems arise, they simply send it back to the main office in wisconsin and have a brand new 550 with a v10 sent to us. They have eliminated all the powerstrokes from our fleet due to issues, and by law aren't allowed to eliminate any of the emissions to keep the trucks out of the garage :fustrate:

Latest posts

Members online