leaf spring bushings... FML

Awesome

Reaction score
so i have 8in lift springs and the front bushings went out... we took them out and put factory ones in, the spring slides on the outsid of the bushing if i turn really hard.. they went in with a press really easy. i also ordered poly bushings but even with the press the metal piece that goes in was not going in easy at all.. so my question is... do i need to oredr secial bushings because i have different springs? or they all going to call for the same bushing? thanks... and my rear ones are now shot as well... ugh fml

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
i ****ing had the worse luck ever with these too, finding out who had them was the worse..... I found CP trucks could get them , I just ordered the SuperLift ones, since I didnt know what brand spring I had... I had to drive them in with a ball joint tool since I did them on truck, they are a bitch to press in, but now are loose again....

Awesome

Reaction score
ugh.. i see u have the same problem... i can not stand a clunk noise.. it literately like makes me angry lol.. i get all pissed off when i hear it

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
yea, and no matter how soft you think your turning.... THUNK.... Next time Im welding the bushing to spring....

Latest posts

Members online