Leaf spring mount flip?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Looking to make my truck level and im cheap as ***, at least till i figure out what im gonna do with springs.

Right now it is about 1-1 1/2 in down in the front. It has an unknown add a leaf in the front that was on it when i bought it, and some pmf leveling shackles. I saw a 7.3 in the shop today that had the mount for the sahackle flipped to under the.frame, similar to a sway bar end link drop instead of putting longer sway bars on. Now, i flipped my sway bars as well, but did not put the reinforcing strap on the outside cause i didnt figure there is really any strain on it. A leaf spring mount though, i figure would need it....

Anyone know where to get this? Dont really have anything to fab up a reinforcing strap, so figure if its still available, i could do it until i can get some springs...

Oh, truck is an 04 f350, with the double leveling kit up front, 4in block and overloads in the rear.

Thanks.

Jomax

Reaction score
I have a 3in hanger lift/shackle if you want it, it's yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I already have that, or a 2 1/2 basically from pmf, thanks though man. It is basically like a 4-5 in lift ont he front now, but is still slightly nose down. I was hoping that this would set it about perfect.

My plan, for whatever that's worth, is to figure out what height is perfect for the look I want, and order a set of icon springs. It rides pretty rough now, so once I get a spring height figured out, I will put them on.

Thanks for the offer again though man!

Latest posts