LED bulb hyper flash IDS fix?

Jomax

Reaction score
Installed LED bulbs in my headlights and tail lights. Now it's hyper flashing. I seem to remember that there's a way to fix that using IDS?

If so, can anyone tell me where to go in IDS?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevens6.7

Reaction score
What bulbs did you use? I want to replace my reverse bulbs to something brighter and remember seeing a thread a while back but don't remember which bulbs they used.

Do you think the hyper flashing would occur if I only did my reverse bulbs or is it hard to say?

Kxc

Reaction score
Hyper flashing is a warning built into the bcm to let you know there is an issue with the blinker circuits. Reverse lights no problem. For blinkers you need to add a resistor or like you said shut off the parameter in IDS. The C&C trucks have the feature already disabled , not sure where it is though .

PDT1081

Reaction score
Installed LED bulbs in my headlights and tail lights. Now it's hyper flashing. I seem to remember that there's a way to fix that using IDS?

If so, can anyone tell me where to go in IDS?
Thanks!

You have to edit the BCM module.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Bring it to me LOL. Or go into module programming, programmable parameters, exterior lighting, front warning off, rear warning off.

Jomax

Reaction score
Bring it to me LOL. Or go into module programming, programmable parameters, exterior lighting, front warning off, rear warning off.

I'll bring it to you. Totally forgot you work at Ford LOL.

Thanks Tony!

Jomax

Reaction score
What bulbs did you use? I want to replace my reverse bulbs to something brighter and remember seeing a thread a while back but don't remember which bulbs they used.

Do you think the hyper flashing would occur if I only did my reverse bulbs or is it hard to say?

Honestly I do not know. I swapped all my bulbs with a friend that traded his truck in.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
I just downloaded Forscan and I should have my adapter today. Going to play with it tomorrow. My DTE is off by about 2 gallons so I want to adjust the tank size as it is supposed to be able to be done with this software.

Latest posts

Members online