LED Head Lights Sale

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
Got my order in! Can't wait to try them out on the danger ranger and then possibly converting everything else if I'm happy

Sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
ok everyone thank you for the patients while I was away last week, we are all caught up, and all orders have been processed and shipped. I sent a few PMS out for shipping information so please send that back to us so we can get your orders completed as well.

Sale is still running so don't hesitate to PM me or Tom

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
For everyone inquiring, unfortunately the H13 LED bulbs in the normal 22Watt, is on backorder until 1/12

We will however honor our pricing for anyone who would like to preorder.

For those who are looking to get some LED lights sooner, we will be offering a special for the 70Watt bulbs of 225 shipped!!!

truckman1974

Reaction score
I'm curious....why would someone prefer the 22watt over the 70watt? Wouldn't the 70 watt be a brighter light output?

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I'm curious....why would someone prefer the 22watt over the 70watt? Wouldn't the 70 watt be a brighter light output?

22watt has been a big seller for us, its a very bright bulb and the price is reasonable. The 70watt is much brighter, but also comes with a larger price tag.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
22watt has been a big seller for us, its a very bright bulb and the price is reasonable. The 70watt is much brighter, but also comes with a larger price tag.

And the 70 watt does not match the 22w, therefore its harder for people to find a match for fogs and headlights as the 70w is only offered in a certain amount of bulb styles.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
For everyone inquiring, unfortunately the H13 LED bulbs in the normal 22Watt, is on backorder until 1/12

We will however honor our pricing for anyone who would like to preorder.

For those who are looking to get some LED lights sooner, we will be offering a special for the 70Watt bulbs of 225 shipped!!!

We have some stock on the H13 if you run into a pinch and need a set of two.

Latest posts

Members online