LED Headlights now on sale

bad12jr

Reaction score
Thinking about these for my rzr. How would they perform being a smaller light housing vs a vehicle? I figure the off road and bouncing wouldn't be good on the nice silverstar ultras like I have in my truck.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Thinking about these for my rzr. How would they perform being a smaller light housing vs a vehicle? I figure the off road and bouncing wouldn't be good on the nice silverstar ultras like I have in my truck.

They perform well on motorcycles, ATVs, and snowmobiles where they fit. They do require about 1.75" to 2" directly behind the bulb receptacle for fitment of the heat sink.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
H13 Ford Truck fitments are on back order...
We are hoping these will back in stock by late next week.
Word today is still predicting late next week on the H13 for the 05+ Ford truck application.
Expected delivery is tomorrow or tuesday currently
Looks like its going to be Tuesday after Memorial day for delivery now

All those awaiting the H13 fitment for 05+ Ford Trucks should be shipping tomorrow... finally!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
H13 Ford Truck fitments are on back order...
We are hoping these will back in stock by late next week.
Word today is still predicting late next week on the H13 for the 05+ Ford truck application.
Expected delivery is tomorrow or tuesday currently
Looks like its going to be Tuesday after Memorial day for delivery now
All those awaiting the H13 fitment for 05+ Ford Trucks should be shipping tomorrow... finally!
We have arrival and all back orders and new orders for those are shipping!

Strokin572

Reaction score
I have never really looked into these for my OBS, but I've been wanting to get either smoked or clear black lights, however don't want to lose any light output over stock. So the 9007 kit comes with everything I would need? Then I was looking at the switchbacks and they need resistors with them right? Do you sell a kit to run switchbacks? I'm wanting my lights to look similar to this except with the LED bulbs and then another white bulb in the corner if that's possible
c79d1b915aaf7256935c759467822662.jpg

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I have never really looked into these for my OBS, but I've been wanting to get either smoked or clear black lights, however don't want to lose any light output over stock. So the 9007 kit comes with everything I would need? Then I was looking at the switchbacks and they need resistors with them right? Do you sell a kit to run switchbacks? I'm wanting my lights to look similar to this except with the LED bulbs and then another white bulb in the corner if that's possible

The 9007 LED bulb kit would come with everything you need. You may find it necessary to trim down the bulb holder for the stock lamps though, as it is very long and may interfere or reduce function of the LED bulb heat sink. Trimming the adapter down however does not effect its function/performance at all.

With the switchback bulbs, like any other LED bulb, when used for turn signals the turn signals will flash twice as fast. You can correct that by either using LED Load Resistors or replacing the factory flasher controller with a electronic LED compliant type.

The white bulb in the corner is possible there too, those are a T10 fitment bulb available in several bulb options.

Please email customer service with your make/model/year information and they will show you exactly what you can use for your vehicle there:

[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.