Let's see the 6.7s!

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Don't own one myself but I'll use my dads to start off:D

Pics off my iPhone is all I got now though so please excuse.

12372c58.jpg
[/IMG]

1872bfb2.jpg
[/IMG]

It only had the chrome grill for about a week it now has a color matched grill, like a king ranch.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I see a Super Duty...where's the 6.7?
This forum is for engine and trans discussion...all your cosmetic stuff goes in 99-11 Aftermarket.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Yea I forgot to pop the hood an take a pic of it. Just delete it then.. Ya it's an SD but I thought it would be nice if they were separated a little better because I know when I'm trying to look up good exterior mods for my 01 I hate having to wade through all the 08-11s, ya didn't mean to post it where I did, how can I move it if you decide not to delete it?

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Nice man, looks to be staying clean so far:D afe box an filter looks great in there! every year we see less an less motor and more and more wires,, lol but I'm not complaining too much I like the 6.7s.. Oh and the 2011 superdutys aren't bad either

Last edited:

6L strokin

Reaction score
couple shots of mine... all murdered out 5" flo pro, currently running h&s tuning, afe stage 2..

Attachments

• ts drags.jpg
    ts drags.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 141
  • big ol tip.jpg
    big ol tip.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 118
  • painted emblem.jpg
    painted emblem.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 113

Dsycutter

Reaction score
All great looking trucks, I couldn't believe how nice they were to drive when I took my buddy's for a ride. I could barely tell it was a diesel til I mashed the pedal.

Latest posts

Members online