Lets see the white trucks!!!

ken6881

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390914852.697958.jpg
My two white trucks. The 6.4 won't be mine long but the 7.3 will stay tell me or it dies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
but it will be clean though...I rinse my trucks off when its 10 degrees out. i'd like to think it helps....I even clean the door jams with cold out, i've washed my truck when it was -2 out, not at home, but one of those self serve bays at a car wash place. never use the automatic ones, they put fine scratches in your paint. I would assume from dirty cars going through it.

Unless it's a touch less wash.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Mts678

Reaction score
How are y'all painting the chrome bumpers? Wanting to ptm my front bumper but not exactly sure what the right long term way is? Strip ur chrome off, then prime and paint?

RSK

Reaction score
How are y'all painting the chrome bumpers? Wanting to ptm my front bumper but not exactly sure what the right long term way is? Strip ur chrome off, then prime and paint?

i think a lot of people get them powder coated or end up selling them and buying ones that are meant to be painted.

NovaKid69

Reaction score
I have a buddy that owns a body shop, he paints chrome all the time, scuff, then use a good primer, then paint.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I had my chrome bumper sand blasted, then primed and painted. It's been about a year and it has held up great so far.

RSK

Reaction score
hmm i guess the body shop i went to for a quote was just being lazy. they said it wouldn't adhere very well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.