lets see those PHP hydra chip controler mounted!

hunterER7

Reaction score
alright guys, lets see those contooers mounted in the cab. not looking to see the stupid stick on anywhere "mounts". looking for ideas on ingenuity mounts. something different that doesnt look like complete crap.

Jason

Reaction score
DpTuner has a guage pod mount...be nice if the hydra could either come with a pod controller, or if you could just buy the dp pod one, and make it work with the hydra.

hunterER7

Reaction score
the problem with dp is you can only run dp tunes. which is why everyone raves over the hydra. i was thinking about glassing the controler where the electric 4x4 nob would be on the dash.

would be extremely nice if i could sync the hydra with my edge cts insight

Jason

Reaction score
I never said to run dp. I said they have a guage pod controller, and it is too bad their controller can't be used with the hydra. Reading comprehension must be a real mother ***er for some people.

hunterER7

Reaction score
i didnt say you were recommending it. i was basically saying too bad dp is a buy here stay here company and are not compatible with anyone else.

superpsd

Reaction score
Just cut a hole on mine no mount needed.
IMAG0722_1_zps0humiqyk.jpg

jwlandry

Reaction score
I ordered a DP tuner flush mount and my plan is to put it in a steering column pod and make it look right. Parts should be here this week. We'll see how this goes.

Latest posts

Members online