Let's see those truck gifts

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Thanks. I figured I should find out before the wife hears it. Maybe I'll just use it as an excuse to upgrade the turbo.

I did simply for the fact it seems to be a ticking time bomb for towing.... But yeah my friends constantly comment it sounds like a siren.

Notneb

Reaction score
I want to get this, but is there any performance gain out of it? or is it just to deeellleeeettttee the plastic pipe? also does it require a custom tune on the minimaxx?

Unless you replace the stock intake and ccv with a piping kit, you're not going to see any difference. But like already stated, that damn plastic pipe is just waiting to strand you.

1stock13

Reaction score
Unless you replace the stock intake and ccv with a piping kit, you're not going to see any difference. But like already stated, that damn plastic pipe is just waiting to strand you.

I'd like to replace it soon, just don't don't know if the h&s can tunes will work, or if ill have to spend even more money.....

Notneb

Reaction score
I'd like to replace it soon, just don't don't know if the h&s can tunes will work, or if ill have to spend even more money.....

The only difference between the two is the EGR throttle valve. The "tuned" version "d3letes" that valve. So if you're tuned to turn off the EGR/DeePF then it will work, however if you ever need to go to stock again, go with the "non tuned" version.

Arconalloy

Reaction score
I have already done the h&s piping upgrade I strongly suggest it can't go wrong Imo.

Here's a pic of my Christmas gift, simple but much needed. Tons better than my old hitch I really like the b&w products. I'm digging those amp steps though wish Santa slid a set of those under the tree this year haha

Attachments

• 20151228_204620.jpg
    20151228_204620.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 145

BK39

Reaction score
Truck gift...............I got a new battery tender.

Attachments

• 20151225_150603.jpg
    20151225_150603.jpg
    763.5 KB · Views: 160

Notneb

Reaction score
Them cup holders on the winch look mighty handy for to hold your beer... :p

Arconalloy

Reaction score
How about some side view pics of that winch it looks good but idk if it's something I'd ever run on my SD proly could use one on my yota since it stays off road though but the little yota is a hard one to stick haha

Latest posts

Members online