Let's see your 11'-15' crew cab dually.

equalizier

Reaction score
Cant seem to get my new pics to upload

i really like the way the trucks sits bud. but for me i would want the back a tad higher for that aggressive look and when you pull you would be setting level.the truck looks like mine except my wheels are bigger and i'm a little taller.but i really like how you have the truck what's the set up.

vrog

Reaction score
This is borderline perfection.. Just the right amount of black to chrome to ride height to tire to wheel size.... And to think I was horrible at math 😂

Thanks, I'm VERY happy with the way it sits.

i really like the way the trucks sits bud. but for me i would want the back a tad higher for that aggressive look and when you pull you would be setting level.the truck looks like mine except my wheels are bigger and i'm a little taller.but i really like how you have the truck what's the set up.

The nose was a little high after the level kit so I had PMF make me some 4" blocks for the rear. Basically raising the rear up 2" from factory. Nose high, Ass high is just not for me. I agree ass high is more aggressive looking tho. I squat just a bit with my trailer.

IMG_3658_zpsmnp8meca.jpg

superstroked

Reaction score
Stock 245 75 17's. Trucks only got 2k miles on it lol. When I find the extra cash I'm gonna stuff something bigger under it
They looked bigger than stock for some reason, maybe the angle.... I finally got some spacers for mine and will be putting some 285/75/17s on soon as well!

Latest posts

Members online