Lets talk about the H&S street tuner

Chris

Reaction score
Like Dzchey said, mcc has no tables for the dpf or emissions stuff.

Honestly it will be best to discuss any kind of tuning directly with a sponsor. They will be able to give you straight forward answers and help you out in choosing what is best for you and your truck. This particular topic would be better off not discussed in the open due to speculation and misinformation.

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
I ran the h&s dpf on tuning for about 5,000miles if I remember correctly and I had no complaints about it. Thy probably shift better now than they did back then too. That was the fall of 2011

Dzchey21

Reaction score

Honestly it will be best to discuss any kind of tuning directly with a sponsor. They will be able to give you straight forward answers and help you out in choosing what is best for you and your truck. This particular topic would be better off not discussed in the open due to speculation and misinformation.

Well put Chris

BlueOx

Reaction score

Guess I'll go that route

Fyrman25

Reaction score
Where did you get that information at?

I checked the ford owners manual, and stand corrected, it says the DPF may have to be removed and cleaned from ash build up around 120k miles.

It may have to be replaced around 250k miles depending engine and vehicle condition.

Latest posts