Leveled '17

D10Tion

Reaction score
Looking to a 2.5" on my '17 but I had a couple questions that I was hoping y'all could help me out with. I'm planning on going with the icon springs and 3 link set up. I'm going to get an Adjustable track bar once someone releases one, am I going to have any issues with drivability until then? Next is shocks, either going bilstein 5100's or 5160's, I haven't found any specifically for a '17 yet so will ones for a '16 work? Anything else I'll need? Going to be running 20x12 AF's with 35x13.50's

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Have you ran 5100s much? I hate how mine look and ride after they age. Definitely putting fox or kings on next. Back on track, you'll be fine without the adjustable track bar in the time being. Your axle will just be over toward the driver side about .5". I would also suggest alignment cams to help get everything back in track.

D10Tion

Reaction score
Naw man I haven't, I've only ran Fox resi's and oddly enough I hated them. They road super stiff. Thank you for the heads up tho! Maybe I'll further research my shock options. Any idea if the shock mounts are same on a '17?

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I have 5100's on my truck. I like the way it rides but will probably switch to Fox's once these wear out. They have about 30k on them and still look good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D10Tion

Reaction score
thanks for the input guys! just placed my order with PMF and ended up going with the Fox 2.0's. hopefully they're worth the little bit of extra coin and not like the last set I had.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Unless the 17's have quite a bit more clearance you will be doing some trimming at 2.5" to run that set up. It will look good though.

Jmuck

Reaction score
A 17 I did with a 2" and 12 wides with a -44 offset we had to do quite a bit of trimming on the front bumper and back of the fender. Nothing crazy, just a little time consuming.

04cr450

Reaction score
Just did a 2.5" level.. needed the track bar drop bracket to bring the axle back to the center correctly. 22x 12's and 35's, only had to pull the fender liner back to clear perfectly and install 3/4" bumper spacers from kd fabworks.

Latest posts

Members online