leveled truck on 35s

02BigD

Reaction score
truck.jpg

Daystar 2.5 kit. OEM lariat rims 315/70/17s

Too many years seeing your name around, and the first time I've ever seen that truck. Nice :thumbup:

Dave

Reaction score
Too many years seeing your name around, and the first time I've ever seen that truck. Nice :thumbup:

Thanks man. There are a few changes since. But it pretty much looks the same

Reaction score
Would toyo 35/12.50s fit under an 08 f250s stock ... on stock 20s? or would I have to get a leveling kit and rear blocks of some sort?

Reaction score
Sweet not tryin to put spacers in if I don't have to. But I love the stance of Stroke N Styles truck! Cant get that image outta my head lol

08forddr

Reaction score
You will have to trim the inner fender wells. No big deal though! They rub a little from lock to lock...

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
I hope to have my wheels and tires in for my 11 here soon. I have a 2.5" level and I'm putting 22x10.5 BMF rehabs with 325/50r22 nitto trail grapplers on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
No problem man! What brand spacer are you running in the front if you don't mind me askin?

I think it's a Daystar. I got it from Rudy's. I was going to run ICON coils, but lifting it a little was a spur of the moment gotta do this right now kind of thing. I ran the tires and wheels on it stock height, won the blocks from Trevor, and was lazy about putting them in lol

Latest posts

Members online