Leveling a 2WD 7.3

Kae006

Reaction score
I have an 02 F250 2wd that squats a bit in the front. I was thinking about doing a 2 or 2.5" front leveling kit. I was wondering if rubber or metal spacers were preferred and if anyone recommended any specific brands to go with or stay away from. Also, how much more wear would I be seeing on the tires after adding a spacer?

Jason

Reaction score
I have a Daystar 2" leveling kit I bought for my '00 rclb. They are the rubber coil spacers, real straight forward install, and you will need a alignment after you install them. I pulled mine out, they are still sitting in my tool cabinet, no additonal wear, with a proper alignment.

Kae006

Reaction score
I have a Daystar 2" leveling kit I bought for my '00 rclb. They are the rubber coil spacers, real straight forward install, and you will need a alignment after you install them. I pulled mine out, they are still sitting in my tool cabinet, no additonal wear, with a proper alignment.

Why did you pull them out

Jason

Reaction score
I didn't wanna pay the $400 alignment it would take to get back in spec. I was on the fence about leveling it, and that was just enough motivation to pull em out. Contemplating dropping the back an inch, and putting 420s' at the moment.

Latest posts

Members online