Leveling kit advice.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
The Carli comes with Springs and Bilstein 5100 shocks. I have a Carli leveling kit and it rides like stock if not better. Backroads and right of ways are much smoother with the 2" gain in shock/spring travel.

Can't compare to ICON as I've never driven a truck with ICON. Just my $0.02

Jomax

Reaction score
I have icons 2.5leveling kit with icons all the way around. I will be going with Carli one day.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

FORD-DNA

Reaction score
I have got the icon 2.5" leveling kit with 2.5" piggyback shocks in the front and 2.0" shocks in the rear. I also installed a icon adjustable trac bar. Truck rides great. Sway and roll is almost non-existent and the truck feels extremely solid. I'm not sure I could be much happier.

Icon is great, I have zero experience with Carli.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Well I got my 2" bilstien on and love it! Axle was over to the drivers side about 1/2 inch so and adjustable track bar is a must. Ended up with bilstien 2" leveling kit, icon adjustment cams, bilstien 5100s on all 4 corners, and bd adjustable track bar. Love the fit, finish, and ride of everything! We have some property with a long stretch of rutted, potholed, rough drive and I just decided to see how it soaked it up! 40mph and it was surprisingly smooth! I'm satisfied.

Latest posts

Members online