Leveling kit question

Lugger007

Reaction score
You'll also need a longer track bar, icon makes a nice one. And shocks. The budget shock around the forums is the Bilstein. I run the King shocks and am very happy with them.

Is the longer track bar needed right of the bat? Or can that wait? What will it do if not added

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Buy it and do it the first time.

Without an adjustable trac bar your axle will be out if allignment with the rear and will hang more to one side.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Your axle will be shifted off center about an 1" inch and a half to the left. It can cause the right tire to rub on the radius arm depending on your wheel tire set up. Also it will aling better with the track bar.

Sent from my I fone 5

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Is the longer track bar needed right of the bat? Or can that wait? What will it do if not added

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we have ran all off our trucks with leveling kits and no track bar. It will be fine. You may only notice a slight rub when at full crank.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

strokefreak

Reaction score
If you change the stock track bar to an adjustable one, do you need to do alignment again? Anything special needed or extra stuff to order?

08Monster

Reaction score
I did a 4.5in lift and didn't get an adjustable tracbar. Axle is still centered?

Latest posts

Members online