life and tires ??

DWhite

Reaction score
You need to provide some more details to get ideas, like. How tall you want to go or if you don't know then it would depend on what you do with your truck and what you plan to do with it.

Reaction score
I just want to run 35's and make it look good. I use my truck for work and daily driver for now. I had an 02 F250 with a 6" BDS lift and I could run 35's and 38's. The BDS lift I liked a lot and the room I had to run 35's to 38's was nice.

patrickpsd

Reaction score
I would go BDS. I had an 8in on a old truck with 38s and they still Rubbed a little surprised yours cleared on a 6. Maybe rim offset diffrsnce or s OK something. Sounds like u know what your looking for so not really sure what your asking tho

DWhite

Reaction score
This is just my opinion but Im running 35s stock height on my 6.4 and love it. On my 6.7 I raised it 2.5 inches and have 35s on it and feel it would look better with 37s or something. But BDS is a good lfit my dad's 14 has a 6 inch bds lift and it rides and looks good. I probably wouldn't lift anything more than 4 inches since I do a ton of gooseneck towing but that is my opinion, it just kinda depends on what you want to do with the truck.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
This is just my opinion but Im running 35s stock height on my 6.4 and love it. On my 6.7 I raised it 2.5 inches and have 35s on it and feel it would look better with 37s or something. But BDS is a good lfit my dad's 14 has a 6 inch bds lift and it rides and looks good. I probably wouldn't lift anything more than 4 inches since I do a ton of gooseneck towing but that is my opinion, it just kinda depends on what you want to do with the truck.

I agree with a mild lift and 35's. The trucks look good this way. And if towing alot, 4" is sufficient. Carli or Icon leveling or 4" system would be my top choices. They ride the best and their quality is second to none imo. Also adding a set of traction bars to the truck like OUO or something equivalent. If you want more info, shoot me a pm :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.