Lift Suggestions

Decker0909

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2015 F 250 Platinum I am looking for about a 3.5 to 4 in lift for it.. I currently have a 4 in Ready Lift on my 2011 its ok but i know there is better .. So how about some suggestions and does anyone have anything for sale that might work for me..

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i have icon / one up offroad on my 13 and love it. i sell all that stuff, let me know if i can help you out with any questions.

Pirogue

Reaction score
I'm interested as well, but can ya'll be a little more clear on what should be icon and what should be ouo. Pretty much all Pavement. Still trying to figure all this lift stuff out and looking for a ride just as good as stock or better.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I really like my 3.5" kit from PMF... The fox shocks I just got are the carli ones and ride awesome. But any of these options are gonna be much better than that ready lift.

There's a guy named cjank or somethin on here with almost the same kit I have for sale gently used I think.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Lot of really good suggestions in here. My favorites are Skyjacker, Bilstein, and Daystar.

Sarcasm set aside, TripleE44's setup is the way I would go. ICON, Precision Metal Fab, and Fox combo.

Layson

Reaction score
I'd either do a icon kit matched with icon shocks or go with a Carli kit with Carli shocks. I wouldn't want to mix and match shocks and springs with different companies.

Randy_270

Reaction score

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Icon combined with ouo here as well, pmf is another great option. Trevor is a stand up guy. And know a guy running a full Carli kit and it rides fantastic as well.

3 great choices and you can't go wrong either way

But here's the real secrete

PRO COMP for the win :)

FORD-DNA

Reaction score
My truck is stock as far as suspension goes. I was talking to a reputable shop(Chicagoland area) today. He was telling me that icon & Carli 2.5" kits tend to drive rough. Lots of bump steering.

I found this to be crazy as all hell due to the endless hours of research & all the positive feedback out there about icon & carli.

I probably shouldn't even ask but has anyone had any issues with icon or carli 2.5 " kits???

I'm getting ready to purchase a icon & OUO combo so I'm blown away to hear this from this guy.

Latest posts

Members online