• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Lifted 08 ECSB Elite Catalog On Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

faster7581

Reaction score
ill make you a payment plan , you should own this bad ***ker. it will romp your vanilla cream in reverse.
QUOTE=weekendwarriorfsw32;594888]LOL LOL LOL LOL I just found my new sig quote![/QUOTE]

That was hilarious..

Last edited:

06-sixoh

Reaction score
What i cant believe is that its still for sale and nobody has picked it up. I would love to pick it up, and keep it on the west coast, but that wont happen.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep just sitting here waiting for its new owner ! No rush here , but do know , nothing has been over looked. Top to bottom build. Inside and out.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Mike, we know you are thourough and spare no expense. It will sell to the right person.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i would like it to sell soon. im tired and dont like having to move it for the street sweeper.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Send it to Texas and ill help break it in for the new owner. And you won't have to move it for the street sweeper anymore

crazyradjohnny

Reaction score
Thread started a month ago. But is this still available? And is it still at 40k? I may have a friend whose interested. I would assume these are still right? "Dyno'd 743/1500 at altitude and ran 7.5 @ 91 in the 1/8th"...And last question. Still can be used as a daily driver? Yes?

HD F250

Reaction score
Thread started a month ago. But is this still available? And is it still at 40k? I may have a friend whose interested. I would assume these are still right? "Dyno'd 743/1500 at altitude and ran 7.5 @ 91 in the 1/8th"...And last question. Still can be used as a daily driver? Yes?

This truck is definitely a daily driver and a really fun truck to drive. I got to test drive it and it's a well thought out build with all the good add ons. Mike will answer the rest when he gets his lazy butt out of bed, which is probably a lot earlier now with that new alarm clock...LOL

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Probably the best daily driver setup you will ever see , but I'm a little partial to those highpowers .

78f100

Reaction score
I got a buddy looking for one also just don't want him to have one thats cooler than mine...LOL. I may tell him about this one anyway, It's a beautiful truck.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I know this is a random question, but what kind of fuel economy do you get with this setup? That is... If you've even drove it enough to check!!

bricewise

Reaction score
I'm trying to think of ways I can convince my wife we need another truck.....so far all I've got is my 10 week old daughter and English bulldog want a truck with some balls....but not sure that will fly.....hrmmm

Strokersace

Reaction score
I'm trying to think of ways I can convince my wife we need another truck.....so far all I've got is my 10 week old daughter and English bulldog want a truck with some balls....but not sure that will fly.....hrmmm

2 part plan. Train the dog to get really excited and want to jump and lick a face when the truck is talked about. And figure out some sound or funny face to make to tour daughter to get her to get excited and smile and laugh.

Then when you're with your daughter and your wife is in the other room, go running in with dig in tow and say, "Honey, honey, its amazing!! She just said her 1st words. I can't believe it!!!" Your wife will go nuts ans want to know what she said and your reply, "She said she wants to go fast. 'I wanna go fast dadda.' " At that moment your daughter will get all bright eyed smile and giggle and your bulldog will get all excited and jump up and like your wife on the face.

DONE DEAL!!!!

78f100

Reaction score
2 part plan. Train the dog to get really excited and want to jump and lick a face when the truck is talked about. And figure out some sound or funny face to make to tour daughter to get her to get excited and smile and laugh.

Then when you're with your daughter and your wife is in the other room, go running in with dig in tow and say, "Honey, honey, its amazing!! She just said her 1st words. I can't believe it!!!" Your wife will go nuts ans want to know what she said and your reply, "She said she wants to go fast. 'I wanna go fast dadda.' " At that moment your daughter will get all bright eyed smile and giggle and your bulldog will get all excited and jump up and like your wife on the face.

DONE DEAL!!!!

You have a good imagination...LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i think i got 17-18 mpg driving it home from utah, but i was averaging 80+ , im sure at 70 it will get a couple more.

crazyradjohnny

Reaction score
Out of curiosity. On the build thread I noticed towards the end of the thread there appeared to be some problems with the truck missing power. Was I misreading? Or was there an issue and it got resolved.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Out of curiosity. On the build thread I noticed towards the end of the thread there appeared to be some problems with the truck missing power. Was I misreading? Or was there an issue and it got resolved.

its makimg more power, just have to fix a leaky up pipe which will happen this week. i switched back to 6.0 manifolds and new up pipes from elite, but i think a clamp is loose. its still nasty as *** with the slight leak. the cam made a big change in low end reposiveness and mid - top end power. this truck is 775 rwhp in the street tune, i figure we can get it to 800-850 with wastegate tuning and some small tuning tweaks. mind you this is smoke free and low egt setup. for a street truck you cant beat it. i may end up keeping the damn thing it so fun to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.