Lifted 6.7's

ACRblaze

Reaction score
Rough Country 3" lift/ Toyo 35X12.50X22
photo1_zps848ff1f0.jpg

Dantron

Reaction score
That's a good looking truck man. Get some amp steps and she will be right!:thumbup:
Thanks! I'm not a fan of AMP steps. It would be nice to have the factory steps 1-2 lower though. I'm going to look into doing that one of these days...

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
I put a set on my ram truck and the protection from rocks and debris that the stock step bars give is to much for me to give up especially with 22x12s I have on both that's why I stayed away from them on my platinum I'm actually going to do a touch up paint job soon and am going to take my amp steps off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
I told myself I was done with lifted trucks. I love the look, but that's about it. BUT.......this truck..........is badass! Makes me want to lift mine.

With The kit and tire set up I'm using I was shocked that my ride I personally feel got better it's never happened before but it rides so smooth I can't believe it I've had 5 lifted trucks and none were as nice of a ride as this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dantron

Reaction score
Why in the world would you not like amp steps?
I don't like the retracted position. It makes unsightly parts of the under carriage more noticeable. I don't like the idea of not having steps while the door is closed either. I would be all over a set of steps that descended when you open the door though...

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
I don't like the retracted position. It makes unsightly parts of the under carriage more noticeable. I don't like the idea of not having steps while the door is closed either. I would be all over a set of steps that descended when you open the door though...

There are pinch weld covers you can buy, It cleans up the under the doors.

Swampfox

Reaction score

You can make the amp step stay down with the door closed for washing the roof or whatever else you might need to do.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Rough Country 3" lift/ Toyo 35X12.50X22
photo1_zps848ff1f0.jpg

Hi Jerry! Truck looks just as good in person as it does in pictures! Much better than the gasser.... LOL

Also, glad you found the best powerstroke forum on the internet, I should have mentioned it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online