Lifters -who is running which brand?

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Starting to put together a build sheet for my winter build. I originally had just planned on buying brand new OEM rockers and lifters, but i saw that Morgan offers Mahle lifters. So I started doing a little research on here and found that Elite sells SBI lifters. But other than that i didnt find anything comparing different brands. Personally I don't know anyone running anything other than new OEM. So this is where my question lies.... Who is running what? And what are your experiences with that brand.

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
side action diesel, but needed new lifter cradle's & shorter push rods I was told. Trucks to be picked up next week so 0 miles thus far for feed back.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Same here. Mine were looking a little rough though.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I just did it for piece of mind due to the mileage, I hadn't even torn the motor down at that point. But when I took mine out I was pretty surprised at how good the looked. All the rollers looked new as could be for the mileage, ended up keeping them just in case lol.

Reaction score
The difference in our lifters is in the tolerance and leak down rate as well as better material.

So for you guys running higher rpms helps maintain its structure allowing to have more lift across the board vs the oem ones At a higher rpm range due to not bleeding down. They also oil the lifter roller as well.
So for you guys that are running higher rpms its worth it. Especially if you like your rocker arms :thumbup:

We have them in stock boxed ready to ship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8OJ5MlrhZ8

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
The difference in our lifters is in the tolerance and leak down rate as well as better material.

So for you guys running higher rpms helps maintain its structure allowing to have more lift across the board vs the oem ones At a higher rpm range due to not bleeding down. They also oil the lifter roller as well.
So for you guys that are running higher rpms its worth it. Especially if you like your rocker arms

We have them in stock boxed ready to ship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8OJ5MlrhZ8
They will be going in my Workstock puller this winter. So it will see higher RPMS. I'll have to get on your guys website and take a look at them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online