Light bars

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
ToughLight's 20" is $319. They do have a 22" that is $200, but that is epistar, and that WILL NOT be as bright as a Rigid. It will also die sooner.

Unless you really cant afford it, only get a CREE light bar.
Toughlight's ProSeries is CREE.

I recommend LEDWarehouse. A smaller, lesser known brand. Its who I am sponsored by. They are made* in the USA and usually beat prices of other places. Plus the guys are cool.

* - No light bar is 100% made in the USA. Many parts are manufactured over seas, and that is uncontrollable. But they are assembled in the US.

Reaction score
There are a lot of options out there for light bars but Rigid is hands down one of the best out there. They back all their products which I bet you will have a hard time with a lot of these imitation bars.

Anyways,

the 20" Bar will fit with no modifications and mounts using factory holes.
28" custom order bar can fit between the tow hooks and would require a couple of holes to be drilles, and if you want to do some mods and lose the hooks 40" will fit.

Here are a couple examples of installs I have done. If anyone needs any Rigid pricing let me know. I carry a lot of other options for light bars too but Rigid is hands down my choice.

40" E Series and Rigid Duallies
IMG_8409_zps50eeee85.jpg

IMG_8402_zps8f0405ee.jpg

40" SR and Rigid Duallies. This will fit above the tow hooks, no modification required.
IMG_8971_zps31c2ef81.jpg

20" Behind a Mesh Bumper Grille
IMG_2187.jpg

This is a 6.4 but still you get the idea
015.jpg

RedRice589

Reaction score
That SR can you PM me a price on it please sir. That looks awesome! Wuts the consistency of the light output. Compared to the dual row 40"?

Reaction score
Even though its only got half the LEDs, Rigid claims they put out 75% of the light of the E Series Dual Row.

Its an awesome piece, will light up the night for sure.

PM you now.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Most bars out there are all the same including rigids. Most of those "imitators" get all there parts from the same places and put them all together. The only reason rigid is so expensive is they were first. Just like amp power boards and bestop even though amp is technically the imitation it was first. If you get a cree led from any reputable company building them it won't disappoint. Regardless of price.

acf6

Reaction score
Agreed. I personally could never justify spending 3x the cost for the same product. When i could get something that isn't priced just off the name, and still be buying a great product from a great company. I am a fan of LEDwarehouse and tough-light

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
I just looked at ledwarehouse. Never heard of them before but looks good.

Yeah they are small, but I like them. My bar was hand delivered to me.

As far as Rigid's warranty, go read it for yourself. "Limited Lifetime" is a way of saying "Sorta warranty". Read the fine print. It only covers a new bar up to 60-days and only of it was manufacturer defects. 60-days to a year you only get a repaired bar and beyond a year YOU MUST PAY to have your bar fixed. Yeah. Really good warranty.

I can't speak for everyone, but LEDWarehouse prides themselves on a 3 year no questions asked warranty.

And someone else nailed it on the head. 90% of light bars use the same parts as rigid. The only difference is the optic lenses in a Rigid bar is patented. It kind of creates a cut off, similar to how factory HIDs look. It allows for more focused light. And anyone who knows what a lumen rating is, its the amount of light on a particular spot. Thats why rigid has good lumen ratings.

Rigid lights are a little bit better but a lot more expensive. Not worth it to me.

Buy from whom ever you want, like I said most are pretty much the same. Just make sure its the quality you want (Epistar vs Cree). If anyone wants to order from LEDWarehouse let me know, I'll give you my guy's email. He will hook you up. If you want to order from somewhere else I ain't gonna say no lol. They aren't paying me to get customers lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

taterthedog

Reaction score
As far as Rigid's warranty, I have used it and found it was excellent. I don't think they even asked how long I had it. They got me to do a bit of troubleshooting, then when we had pinpointed the problem to the bar itself, the guy said, " send it in to us and we'll fix it so it works like it should for you, then we'll get it back to you."
It really was a good experience and I will buy Rigid again because of it. I'm not saying that there are not other good companies out there, but for me Rigid has been excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
I am glad you had a good experience with them. Customer service means more to me about a company than many other things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
There are a lot of bars out there on the market.

My top two choices. Rigid then bulldog lighting. Another great bar but higher in price would be vision x.

There are a lot of other lights out there that are similar. Anzo, KC, Recon, Oracle, etc etc.

If anyone needs pricing on any bars let me know.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ive been using and selling totron's with cree bulbs. made in china but cheap and work very well. it fits a market for those not wanting to drop the coin on a rigid.

rigid and bulldog have the radius bars coming out soon and i will be switching to have one of them. but for the price the totron is hard to beat. but remember the toron's do not include a harness with fuse and relay, and switch. so if you arent using an upfitter or factory power source , you will nedd to drop $50 on one of the harness's.or wire in your own.

Latest posts

Members online