Lights

bigdaddynandez

Reaction score
What's the aftermarket lights do you guys recommend? I'm trying to get the entire headlight assembly in one light, but I want a black housing for the head lights and tail lights and roof lights. And red halogen would be ideal but I just want to know if there's a good place to get entire set that goes together

David1089

Reaction score
Honestly as far as headlights. You'd probably be better off pulling a set of factories apart and painting the the color you want. As far as an aftermarket taillight that runs halogens. Possibly Anzo. Most people just run Leds today...They also provide the smoked third, cab lights, and mirrors. Depending on the year of your truck. Just a heads up though. Stay away from the "spyder" brand on eBay. They're garbage IMO.

David1089

Reaction score
The retro source. As far as headlights if you wanna do it yourself. There's even a thread on how to do it...

79jasper

Reaction score
Yeah.
It's says 96 because the body style changed late that year for the f150. But the 250/350 kept the same body style for a while longer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

sisupower

Reaction score
Honestly I got my black housing total headlight assembly from Amazon with taillights for $300. Factory replace. Pulled apart and installed ledconcepts halo kit. Great buy. And also I installed smoke led cab lights to from Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisupower

Reaction score
e763b4514d37a5839beeea28e76762c6.jpg

sisupower

Reaction score
Yes I know it's not a ford but here you go.

sisupower

Reaction score
It's Bluetooth remote download app and control from phone. Halo kit was $180

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Retrofitted Harley headlights myself wasn't that bad. $200 for kit with Bluetooth controller.

118lqfa.jpg

bigdaddynandez

Reaction score
Yeah.
It's says 96 because the body style changed late that year for the f150. But the 250/350 kept the same body style for a while longer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Does that mean that the bronco lights will fit too? I found a lot of 96 and bronco lights

Latest posts

Members online