Lima OH 4x4 Jamboree

MK350

Reaction score
That was me! I went to UNOH in 95, I was showing the kids were it was, I can't believe how big that place got! I hadn't been to the Jambo in 14 years, and finally had a truck I could be proud to cruise thru the place and went! I don't party like I used to but still had a great time! I will post up some pics when we make it home! Almost there waiting on the wife at Wally World in WV. Thanks by the way, I appreciate the comments!

MK350

Reaction score
Some Pics from the Jambo.

Attachments

• JamboHenry.jpg
    JamboHenry.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Pushin .jpg
    Pushin .jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 49

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
Is any one going on Sunday? Just waiting on the family to wake up and pack out. I am hoping to get a good deal on headlights, I saw a pair I liked! It was nice to run into some people that recognized Henry! I believe he was the only Lincoln in the place! I had a couple of guys laughing at it but more then a handful liked him! Hope to see yenz there!

I see you made it over here!!! Great to meet you and your family! Truck looked great!

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
That was me! I went to UNOH in 95, I was showing the kids were it was, I can't believe how big that place got! I hadn't been to the Jambo in 14 years, and finally had a truck I could be proud to cruise thru the place and went! I don't party like I used to but still had a great time! I will post up some pics when we make it home! Almost there waiting on the wife at Wally World in WV. Thanks by the way, I appreciate the comments!

that's awesome you went there way back when theres probably some teachers you had that I've had! And yeah its crazy how much its built up i love it here though. What did you take?

MK350

Reaction score
I was enrolled as at the only Forklift student the place ever had, Half way thru my stay they dropped the class and I ended up with Auto and Ag. No Assoc. Only the diploma program! I lived in CP14. I met lots a good people up there!

It was good meeting you as well! Good luck with your new family! Hope to see y'all next Jambo!

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
I was enrolled as at the only Forklift student the place ever had, Half way thru my stay they dropped the class and I ended up with Auto and Ag. No Assoc. Only the diploma program! I lived in CP14. I met lots a good people up there!

It was good meeting you as well! Good luck with your new family! Hope to see y'all next Jambo!

wow that would have been sweet if they still offered it. i wouldnt mind learning how to properly run a forklift. i lived in CP55 when i first moved down here

Latest posts

Members online