little help, crank no start

bruce

Reaction score
So we have a truck we bought at a sale 01 f250. we bought it as a crank but no start. Initially the fuel bowl wasn't filling and after chasing that issue for hours i realized there wasn't a fuse in the 19 hole. I have an edge cs hooked up and icp reads 0, and dc goes up to 65+. I unplugged the icp sensor, but still no crank. When I was removing the ipr it let out like a gargle of air. Is it possible that the stc fittings are preventing flow? This truck seems like its some tinkering done to it. I guess i'll get a mechanical gauge on it.

ToMang07

Reaction score
So we have a truck we bought at a sale 01 f250. we bought it as a crank but no start. Initially the fuel bowl wasn't filling and after chasing that issue for hours i realized there wasn't a fuse in the 19 hole. I have an edge cs hooked up and icp reads 0, and dc goes up to 65+. I unplugged the icp sensor, but still no crank. When I was removing the ipr it let out like a gargle of air. Is it possible that the stc fittings are preventing flow? This truck seems like its some tinkering done to it. I guess i'll get a mechanical gauge on it.

Oil in the HPOP Res?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
how many miles are on it, what shape is it in, what are your plans for it, how much did you steal it for ?

live life full throttle

bruce

Reaction score
Well to follow up, maybe the truck had be sitting for a good while. I filled the hpop reservoir manually and that was the trick. Truck has been a pain in the as$, no heat, was changing the thermostat and dropped a bolt down in the water pump. At least it runs

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Well to follow up, maybe the truck had be sitting for a good while. I filled the hpop reservoir manually and that was the trick. Truck has been a pain in the as$, no heat, was changing the thermostat and dropped a bolt down in the water pump. At least it runs
LOL that sucks, can you get it with a magnet?