Little help!

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals putting my motor back in the truck and naturally I broke a vacuum line. I am trying to figure out what it is the vacuum line goes to? It's the vacuum block on the inner fender and there's an electrical unit that has a vacuum line coming out of it? Any one have an idea what it is where I can get one?

zarrinvz24

Reaction score
Can you post a picture? There is a vacuum block that is on the Driver Side inner fender and it has lines that connect it to the Vacuum pump on the engine, the brake power booster, and then a smaller line that runs on the firewall over the top of the engine and enters the cab behind the glovebox to power the HVAC. I could be mistaken, but I believe that it also has another vacuum line connecting to a sensor (this is the low vacuum indicator sensor).

Last edited:

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
Can you post a picture? There is a vacuum block that is on the Driver Side inner fender and it has lines that connect it to the Vacuum pump on the engine, the brake power booster, and then a smaller line that runs on the firewall over the top of the engine and enters the cab behind the glovebox to power the HVAC. I could be mistaken, but I believe that it also has another vacuum line connecting to a sensor (this is the low vacuum indicator sensor).

Thats it! The vacuum indicator sensor because now the e-brake light is on like the vacuum pump went bad. Thank you sir at least now I know what I need to replace.

Latest posts

Members online