Live Tuning Trip

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
Hey guys I thought I would throw this idea out there to see if anyone was interested. Before too much longer when I get my truck back together I'm gonna have to make a trip somewhere to get some live tuning. What I'm thinking about is getting one of those slant car haulers that can carry 3 rigs and getting 2 other people who are needing live tuning done and we could split the cost of the trailer rental if I can't find one to borrow and gas money. Of course if you are not on the way to shop that will be doing the tuning you would have to bring your truck up to me to leave out from. I would detour a little out of the way to pick your truck up but if its a good ways you'd have to meet me somewhere along the route I'm taking. This way we can all get our trucks tuned and save money by taking them all at once. I live in the northwest corner of Alabama and am considering 3 shops. PHP, Innovative and TSD. It's probably going to be in the next 3 months at the latest. So lets hear who would be interested and which shop your thinking of. For me PHP will be the closest and Innovative is only 10 minutes closer that TSD. Those two are 13 hour one way trips

stonepusher

Reaction score
TSD gets my vote, with the in house Dyno and having a good 1/4 mile track 20 min from the shop that's open Wednesday's, Friday and Most Saturdays its great place/area for live tuning.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Same deal with innovative there is a track 10 mins away at sea level and he has an in house dyno

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

ncdzl

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Best I've understood you can't 'live tune' these trucks...ive got a thread in idp's vendor forum...

But you can tune, dyno then adjust. This what you're going for?

I'm in eastern nc

Pm me an idea of what kinda $ you're thinking

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
Well trip is off for me indefinitely. I,ve had on ongoing personal issue thats put everything on hold for right now with doing anything to my truck. Others out there may want to do this though it would save people some money I would think doing it like I talked about. And it does involve a woman. So ya'll get the picture.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.