Look what showed up today!

Reaction score
Sweet!
Stoked for you Gare!
I don't care what anyone says, Steve makes top notch quality A parts.
Can't wait to sell one of these to a customer. Let alone do I want to see one of these manifolds in person, I want to install one. Going to be a win win for us here at Vision Diesel.
Congrats Gare, and nice work once again Steve!

SootRoller

Reaction score
What I love about it, it is far superior to a stock intake but looks identical. Just looks awesome. Is it a powdercoated finish gare?

imelmo

Reaction score
Nice! I think mine's gonna have some obstructions in it though. :evil

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Damn Gare!!! Sweet looking piece. Can't wait for you to get that thing done and maybe you will FINALLY make it to a GCP gtg :)poke: :swordfight: :toast:) so those of us who haven't can finally check out your rig!! I'm dying to lay my eyes on that thing!!

FX4 F2-Fifty

Reaction score
Damn Gare!!! Sweet looking piece. Can't wait for you to get that thing done and maybe you will FINALLY make it to a GCP gtg :)poke: :swordfight: :toast:) so those of us who haven't can finally check out your rig!! I'm dying to lay my eyes on that thing!!

THIS!!!

Its got a bunch of goodies on it now.... might have to make that GTG at the track... :D

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Dang, I want one! LOL

Thanks for the words fella's! A lot of work went into that thing. Glad that my boy Garrett is happy with it. I still think Danny's is gonna be better lol

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Nice looking unit!!! If you don't notice a difference there is an issue. My GOGO made a world of difference in how the motor responds. Can't wait to hear your findings.

Latest posts