Looking at new headlights

George4

Reaction score
So I have been thinking of updating the front end of my truck for a few months. I think one pice headlights would be a good start. Does anyone have lights from MKM? They look nice, but just wanted to make sure that they are of decent quality before I order.

9904_main.1.jpg

George4

Reaction score
I think I am leaning more with projector headlights as I keep looking. I might go with the IPCW CWS-500C2. I know that there are cheaper ones of this style out there but for some reason they all have the halo eye thing going on which I don't care for as much.

cws-500c2.jpg

Last edited:

e.nickkk

Reaction score
I had projector light they didnt last long. Now im running the black trim head light way better quality

e.nickkk

Reaction score
They got foggy so I replaced the with the one bigpower has and so far so good

George4

Reaction score
WTF? That would piss me off. Recon has the same light too, 264192CL, and say that they have a lifetime warranty. Now you have me wondering is a warranty is worth anything at all.

George4

Reaction score
I think I really like the all chrome lights. Don't get me wrong the Harley style look great too but I think I want to get chrome for my truck. Right now I have the stock non clear oem light with the amber parking and blinker lenses and I can't stand the old look that they have. I will have to look at depo lights too then

Latest posts

Members online