looking for 2-3 more inches of lift

mac2720

Reaction score
Im trying to put a few more inches of lift on my 03 f350 diesel. Right now it has a 10" full leaf spring lift on 38s. Sitting on level ground the front end sits a little lower than the back which is something that I want to get level. I have 2" blocks and u bolts for the rear but I am still undecided on the front. I have never had any experience with shackles which is one way to get a few more inches of lift.

What do you all think would be the best way to get 2-3 inches more lift out of the front? I am looking for something safe and reliable but not looking to spend a whole bunch of money to do it. Also, do you think that I will have to upgrade shocks by adding 2 more inches of lift? Thanks for any responses in advance!

NotStock

Reaction score
Do a shackle and hanger kit. Not just the shackles. This will lift the spring evenly and keep your castor the same. We have 2" shackle and hanger kits available for $299 plus shipping.

mac2720

Reaction score
Do a shackle and hanger kit. Not just the shackles. This will lift the spring evenly and keep your castor the same. We have 2" shackle and hanger kits available for $299 plus shipping.
How difficult is it to install the shackle and hanger kit? Like I said, I have no experience with them and didn't want to take it to a shop just to lift the front since its easy to put the rear blocks on.

I was also looking around and noticed that they have an add a leaf for the front. I have installed an add a lead in the rear of one of my trucks. However, I believe these are just like leveling kits, so would they be alright to put on with a 10" leaf spring lift in the front? Thanks!

bboteler

Reaction score
Do the shackle kit, retains a much better ride than add-a-leaf. Pretty straight forward I stall as long as you have the right tools.

Latest posts

Members online