Looking for a Shop Near Daytona Beach FL

zcon

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2008 F250 and i would like to do some simple modifications like intake exhaust and some custom tunes. I was wondering if anyone knows of some good shops in or near Daytona Beach or New Smyrna Beach

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Just curious, with such simple modifications, why not do it yourself? I'd you need a hand, I'd be more than happy to help. I'm about 45 mins south of you.

zcon

Reaction score
I'm new to the diesel scene, ive been working on my infiniti g35 coupe for almost 6 years adding turbos and swaping engines and what not and know that its easy for simple errors to happen or just not knowing certain tricks can lead to real headaches. I just purchased this truck and drive it everyday and just wanted to make sure that everything was done properly and nothing breaks. I ordered a flo pro dpf/cat delete, an off road tuner to delete the dpf, and an s&b cold air intake.

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Well, like I said, all of that is pretty straight forward.. Only thing I see you possibly having an issue with is removing the sensors to put them in the delete pipes, depending on what tuner you purchased. If you need a hand or any tips/tricks, feel free to let me know, I'd be happy to help!

zcon

Reaction score
I ordered a 3015R from rudy diesel, they told me it deletes the dpf so i didn't need to put the sensors in the delete pipe and sold me one with out bungs and told me to just leave them in the stock dpf.

zcon

Reaction score
I guess I didnt get a 3015R but a competition 3015, he said it will delete the dpf so it must be a custom unit, the guy I spoke with on the phone said I didn't need bungs to put the sensors in so I guess we will find out soon enough.

zcon

Reaction score
I dont really care what the name is aslong as it turns off regen and lets me run idp custom tunes

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.